Minggu, 31 Oktober 2010

I was a nobody to you....until its all about you...

When the music fades
All is stripped away
And I simply come
Longing just to bring
Something that's of worth
That will bless Your heart

I'll bring You more than a song
For a song in itself
Is not what You have required
You search much deeper within
Through the way things appear
You're looking into my heart


its all about you....
but, i was a nobody to you....
and more significant others than what I do for you

my heart was torn by your attitude ....I was crying even though you will never pay attention to me anymore ...you're not the first ....who understands me .....who always smiled for me ....

because I do not deserve to be remembered ye ....
because I did not mean for you again .....stung my heart ....many words that I can not express this in my tears ...

1 komentar:

  1. asseeekkk daah ne ank pke bhs inggrisnya lancaarrr
    tacik the best.hahahaha

    BalasHapus